Sunday, May 6, 2012

All about life

You're probably thinking I've forgotten all about you by now, but
that's far from it. I have missed you every waking day and my heart
still hurts, but I'm getting better. I continue to smile and still go
on without you. I know I have missed you, but I have kept it all
inside of me,only for me to know. I still wonder about your doings,
how you are, what you're doing, what we used to talk about, to the
laugh in your voice, just everything.I miss it all. However, I feel
that part of us ending was for the best because everything happens for
a reason. Should destiny put us into a crossing road in the future,
that iswhen I will see you again. Until then, remember this: no matter
what, even through the screaming fights, the disagreements,
mistakes,and the tears we've cried, never, ever did I give up on you,
so if you ever need a helping hand, do not hesitate to ask. I may be
far away, but I will always be in reach.
......
remembering all the memories and knowing that things never will be the
same between you. That you realize you eventually will have to depart
from each others arms and livesto become and find the person that you
really are destined to be. Somethings just don't work out and no
matter how many times you keep on trying and trying the only thing
that will work out is that the memories will always be there. But the
situation will always turn out the same way. Perhaps that is the
lesson of loving someone. Letting go of them no matter how much it
hurts and causes pain to yourself just to see them happy.
......
BEGINNINGS, MIDDLES, AND ENDINGS: A good life is like a good story. It
has beginnings, which are often exciting and frightening. It has
endings, which are usually sad. It's what happens in the middles,
between the beginnings and the endings, that really counts. A life
well lived is like a story well written - we are sad when it comes to
an end and grateful to have read the story.
.......
Life is one hell of a thing to happen to a person, but happen it must.
The only alternative to life is death. And once we're dead, well,
we're dead! When we die we can't experience life anymore. There are no
do-overs. When we're dead, life is gone. We can't feel its pleasures
or pains. We can't experience its joys or its sorrows. Once we're
dead, we're dead, and we can't go on living.

No comments:

Post a Comment