Thursday, March 15, 2012

The ..thing

..I'm not proud of the things I've done,
I hate that certain things can never be undone.
Everything so unforgiveable,
Looking back..so unbearable.
I hate everything I was..
Watch the guilt, as it painfully gnaws.
Everyone else says it was no big deal,
But looking at the wounds, they'll never heal,
Up to this moment, it never seemed real.
My reputation, so long to build,took only mere seconds to be bloodly killed,
now taking so long, so painful to rebuild.
They say I'm the only one who remembers what I've done,
But here in this moment, I could tell you each thing, one-by-one.
You can see my story written in my scars,
It'll tell you about all my personal wars.
The pain in my eyes, the tears I have shed,
show all the misery I felt that went left unsaid
Durga neupane

No comments:

Post a Comment